The latest GFK radio survey results for RNZ are out for the year to June 2017. RNZ is hugely popular with New Zealanders! Here are some stats:
- Weekly cumulative nationwide audience for RNZ National – 619,100 or 14.9% of the population aged 10 year and over.
- Among all radio stations in New Zealand, RNZ National’s station share is 11.7%
- Weekly cumulative audience for RNZ Concert is 173,700 or 4.2% of the population aged 10 years and over.
- Combined weekly cumulative audience for RNZ National and Concert is 687,100 which is 16.5% of the population.
- RNZ National has 11.7% share of all the radio stations in New Zealand.
- RNZ National’s audience of 619,100 listeners makes it the number two station in New Zealand for cume audience size.
- Morning Report 467,000 listeners.
- Nine to Noon with Kathryn Ryan 309,800 listeners.
- Jesse Mulligan 267,000 listeners.
- The Panel with Jim Mora 232,800 listeners.
- Checkpoint with John Campbell 283,400 listeners.
- Nights with Bryan Crump 197,600 listeners.
- Saturday Morning with Kim Hill 277,600 listeners.
- Sunday Morning with Wallace Chapman 301,100 listeners.
Source for this piece: http://www.radionz.co.nz/about/audience-research